Climatic Cell Astm
Instrument for frost test resistance on ceramic tiles and similar products according to the standard ASTM C1026-13 (reapproved 2018)
• climatic chamber to perform the thermal cycle [-3 °c / + 5 °c] according to the standard ASTM C 1026-13
• test chamber that contain a support for the batch of 11 samples
• water’s thermocouple able to indicate the temperature of the water and ice according to the ASTM C1026-13 standard.
• water spraying dedicated system
• water supply pump of the spraying system
• water container with heating resistance and thermocouple that control the temperature.
• dedicated cooling system
• electrical panel with touchscreen for checking the thermal cycle
• electronic control system for monitoring the thermal cycle trend and its storage
• the cycle can be downloaded on USB stick
• Supply 220V – 50 Hz
|GT2254||FROST TEST ASTM||1250x680x1130 mm||1,5kW||220 Kg|
Climatic Cell PRO
Instrument for frost test resistance on ceramic tiles, roof or a similar products. The samples are tested with a programmable series of thermal cycles by repeated immersions or water spraying.