The instrument performs the a.b. tests and in addition also for the latest forthcoming standard 10545-3 (2018) for cut tiles 20×20 cms. All the cycles are pre-programmed and the operator can easily select them or modify the existing ones or programming new ones. The colour touch screen presents an easy interface that allows to enter a lot of informations. The instruments are tested and calibrated according to the UNI EN ISO 10545-3:2018 others standard on demand.
• Touch-screen con visualizzazione del ciclo di lavoro
• Friendly and easy use of the instrument by means of the touchscreen that allows controlling the working cycle parameters and display of the cycle trend
• Display of the working cycle trend
• Saving time of working cycle duration
• Vertical tank with different levels steel basket
• Pump for water discharge
• Absolute pressure sensor
• Reaching the pressure of pa ± -4 hPa on demand +/1KPa. Other depressions on request
• Keeping the pressure of ± 1kPa
• Water filling level
• Control of the warning water level
• Nr.10 programmable working cycles
• Data logger of the cycle
• Exporting data by USB (pen drive)
• Ethernet output predisposition
• Possibility of calibrating the instrument by means of calibrated gauge
• Alarms setting
• Predicted maintenance
• Power supply: 230V-50 Hz single phase (other voltages on request)
• Bottle of special oil for pump 500 cc
|ISOVACUUM 650x1250 PRO
|ISOVACUUM 950 PRO
|ISOVACUUM 800 PRO
|ISOVACUUM 650 PRO
|Plastic tank for demineralized water 500 Lt. (Model 800, 950, and 1250)
|Plastic tank for demineralized water 300 Lt (Model 650)
|Bottle 500 cc special oil for pump
|ACCREDIA reference Vacuometer
Isovacuum 150 Mini
Laboratory instrument to establish the water absorption under vacuum for ceramic tile specimens according to the cycle of latest UNI EN 10545-3 standard.
DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED IN COLLABORATION WITH “IL CENTRO CERAMICO”. Laboratory instrument to establishing the water absorption under vacuum of ceramic tiles according to the latest UNI EN ISO 10545-3 for cut material of the size 20x20 cm.
Laboratory:Ceramic Tiles Lab
Strumento da laboratorio per stabilire l’assorbimento di acqua sottovuoto nelle piastrelle ceramiche con cicli completamente automatici.
Densimeter Apparent Porosity
Used for specific gravity determination of tiles, concrete, aggregates, natural stone etc.